may refer to:
Lan may refer to:
- Län, a kind of administrative division used in Finland and Sweden
- Lan (Cantonese), a Cantonese vulgar word.
- Lan Mandragoran, a fictional character in the Wheel of Time fantasy series by Robert Jordan.
- Lan Hikari, a character in the MegaMan Battle Network series of video games.
- Lan (subculture) a male subculture in Germany.
- Łan, a unit of measurement in Poland
- Lan (name)
- LaN A network focusing on DIGITAL FABRICATION as a means to forwarding composite processes/collaborations driving architectural development. LaN recognizes the power of digital fabrication, not merely as a toolset of a high technical caliber, but as the driver of particular groupings of resources–an organization of human, economic, and material assets–varying widely based on project circumstances. LaN’s mode of operation is parametric in nature, and seeks to with re-associate architecture with a flexible, non-authoritative, temporal, & data-rich practice of spatial design. (LaN is based in Boulder/Barcelona & directed by Luis Fraguada, Monika Wittig + Shane Salisbury)