The steamboat L.T. Haas
was a vessel that operated on Lake Washington
in the first part of the 20th Century.
was built in 1902 by G.V. Johnson, who owned an early shipyard on Lake Washington.
, rated at 89 tons, was originally operated by Harry Cade and the Carlson Brothers, who, doing business as the Interlaken Steamship Company, ran her on the Leschi Park-Meydenhauer Bay route. Later Captain John Anderson of Anderson Steamboat Co. acquired L.T. Haas
when he merged the Interlaken concern into his own company. L.T. Haas
was destroyed by fire in 1909 while on the lake.
Historic images from on-line collections of the University of Washington