The Klotsche Center (formally the J. Martin Klotsche Center) is a 5,000-seat multi-purpose arena in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on campus of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. The arena opened in 1977. It is home to the Milwaukee Panthers women's basketball team, and formerly hosted the men's team as well until the men moved into U.S. Cellular Arena. It was named after UWM's first Chancellor, J. Martin Klotsche. In 2007, the arena will celebrate its 30th anniversary.
BADGERS MEN'S PREVIEW WISCONSIN (2-1) VS. UW-MILWAUKEE (1-0), KLOTSCHE CENTER, MILWAUKEE, 7 P.M. GAME VITALS.(Sports)
Nov 23, 1999; TV: WMTV (Ch. 15), with Craig Coshun and Steve Yoder, will show the game on tape at 10:35 p.m. Radio: WIBA (1310 AM) and WOLX...