in Vienna is the church (the Church of St. Mary of the Angels) and monastery of the Order of Friars Minor Capuchin
, founded in 1617
and dedicated in 1632
. It is on the Neue Markt square, near the imperial Hofburg
Its subterranean mausoleum is the Imperial Crypt (in German: Kaisergruft but usually called the Kapuzinergruft) that has been the principal place of entombment for the Habsburg dynasty, hereditary Emperors of the Holy Roman Empire, and their descendants.