Kammel Kalamak (Arabic: كمل كلامك, English: Keep Talking) is a 2005 album by Amr Diab. It is the long anticipated follow up to Leily Nahary. This was rumoured to be released in the summer of 2005 but was pushed back to Eid. The album got another delay and was finally released in December 2005, with very poor marketing by Rotana. The album was still a huge hit and sold 3 million copies in its first month, in the Middle East alone. Kammel Kalamak was Rotana's highest selling album of 2005.
Full album releases appeared on many websites prior to its official release. This could've been the reason why the album's release date was suddenly shortened to a few days prior to the previously mentioned release date.
- "Kammel Kalamak" (Arabic: كمل كلامك, English: Keep Talking) – 4:00
- "We Malo" (Arabic: و ماله, English: What If) – 4:48
- "Wehkaitak Eih" (Arabic: و حكايتك إيه, English: What's Your Story?) – 4:14
- "Ayyam W Ben'eshha" (Arabic: ايام وبنعشها, English: Days We're Living) – 3:15
- "Allah La Yehremny Mennak" (Arabic: الله لا يحرمني منك, English: May God Never Deprive Me from You) – 3:52
- "Oddam Oyounak" (Arabic: قدام عيونك, English: In Front of Your Eyes) – 3:45
- "Ma'ak Begad" (Arabic: معاك بجد, English: Truly with You) – 4:11
- "Aywa Ana Aref" (Arabic: ايوه انا عارف, English: Yes I Know) – 3:51
- "Betkhabby Leih" (Arabic: بتخبي ليه, English: Why Are You Hiding?) – 4:07
- "Agheeb" (Arabic: اغيب, English: I Disappear) – 3:31