The KSShch (Корабельный снаряд «Щука» (КСЩ); tr.:Korabelny snaryad Shchuka (KSShch); Shchuka Anti-Ship Missile, "Shchuka" - pike in English) was a Soviet anti-ship cruise missile design that carried a nuclear warhead. Its GRAU designation is 4K32. It was sometimes referred to as P-1 or Strela (Arrow). It was used in the 1950s and 1960s. The missile's NATO reporting name was SS-N-1 or Scrubber (a derogatory term about young ladies in UK usage). It was tested in 1957-1958 on Bedovyy destroyer (Kildin-class) and entered service in 1958, being deployed on Kildin-class and Kanin-class ships. It was fired from a heavy rail launcher SM-59, with an armoured hangar. As those ships were retrofitted and modernized between 1966 and 1977, the missiles were removed.