may stand for:
- Jackie Robinson
- Japan Railways Group or its member companies
- Aero California, International Air Transport Association code
- The novel J R, written by William Gaddis
- John Ross "J.R." Ewing, Jr., a television character from Dallas
- Japan Remote Control, radio control equipment manufacturer
- Jim Rome, a controversial radio host
- Jim Ross, Professional wrestling commentator
- Junius Richard Jayewardene, First Executive President of Sri Lanka
- Johnny Cash, singer
- Johnny Rebel (singer), Southern country singer
- Johnny Rebel, slang term for soldiers of the Confederated States of America
- John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
- Jeremy Roenick, professional ice hockey player
- J. R. Rotem, hip-hop and pop music producer.
- J. R. Writer, an American hip hop musician.
- Jordan Rudess, the keyboardist of Dream Theater
- J.R., CMR singer and half of production duo So Hot Productions.
- J.R. Redmond, a former NFL player for the New England Patriots.
- J.R. Richard, a former baseball player for the Houston Astros.
- J.R, hip-hop and pop singer
- Jackie Robinson, athlete
- Jupiter Rising a musical band
- John Redcorn a character from King of the Hill
Jr. is the abbreviation for Junior.