Jeísa Chiminazzo (born April 12, 1985) is a Brazilian model currently residing in New York.
Jeísa grew up in Muçum
, born to parents Ernani and Ivone of Italian
descent. She has two sisters, namely Grace (6 years older) and Jéssica (5 years younger). She was discovered in 1998 at the age of 13 by a Brazilian actor who recommended her to a modeling agency
A year after first appearing the covers of local magazines Jeísa was signed to the well recognized IMG Models
in New York, appearing in Italian editions of ELLE
and Marie Claire
. During her first few years as an international model, Jeisa appeared in several fashion campaigns, such as Emanuel Ungaro
and Jill Suart
, where she was photographed by Ellen von Umwerth
. In July 2005 Jeísa got her breakthrough with Paris Vogue
's cover together with Isabeli Fontana
photographed by Mario Testino
Jeísa has now appeared on at least six different editions of Vogue (Brazilian, Spanish, French, German, Japanese and Russian) and has become one of the most successful contemporary runway models. As of 2006, Jeísa has featured in campaigns for Calvin Klein, Roberto Cavalli, Dolce & Gabbana, Hugo Boss, Hermès, H&M, Victoria's Secret and Paul & Joe, as well as in editorials in i-D magazine, Japanese Vogue and L'Uomo Vogue.
- March 2006 ELLE Korea.
- S/S 2006 French Magazine by Thierry le Goues.
- February 2007 Vogue Espana.
- February 2007 Vogue Bijoux of Paris Vogue.
- April 2007 Beachwear On Stage.
- July 2007 Brazilian Vogue.
- December 2007 Mixte
- January 2008 Italian Flair
- November 2006 Vogue Italia by Michelangelo di Battista.
- February 2007 Vogue Paris by Andreas Sjodin.
- May 2007 Vogue Paris by Andreas Sjodin 1 beauty shot.
- June 2007 Vogue Brazil.
- August 2007 Harper's Bazaar (American edition) 1 beauty shot.
- September 2007 Harper's Bazaar (American edition) 1 beauty shot.
- December 2007 Mixte "La Reine des Lions" by Tiziano Magni.
- February 2007 Flair.
- 2008: Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
- Bleu Beverly Hills
- Francina Barcelona
- IMG London
- IMG New York
- IMG Paris
- L'Equipe São Paulo
- Louisa Hamburg/Munich
- SeeDS Berlin
- Why Not Milan
- Jeísa owns real estate properties.
- She completed her final highschool years via the Internet.
- She speaks four languages (Portuguese, English, Italian, and German).
- Good friends with Ana Beatriz Barros.