Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War is a six-part story arc in the Tales of the Jedi series of comic books written by Kevin J. Anderson. The first issue was published on 1 July 1996 by Dark Horse Comics. The story is set in the Star Wars galaxy 3,996 years before the Battle of Yavin in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, and continues the story of Ulic Qel-Droma and Exar Kun. The story also shows how the current Mandalore shows great loyalty to Ulic.
Mandalore the Indomitable, wage war on the Teta system. Mandalore challenges Ulic Qel-Droma to a duel, which Ulic accepts on the terms that if he wins, he shall receive control of the Mandalorian warriors. Ulic wins, and recruits Mandalore and his army to fight for the Sith. They begin to plan an attack on Coruscant.
- The Sith War: Edge of the Whirlwind
- The Sith War: The Battle of Coruscant
- The Sith War: The Trial of Ulic Qel-Droma
- The Sith War: Jedi Holocaust
- The Sith War: Brother Against Brother
- The Sith War: Dark Lord
- Mandalore the Indomitable
- Mandalore the Ultimate
- Zona Luka