JavaGB is an open-source Java-based Gameboy Color emulator. It comes in three different versions: JMEBoy for J2ME-based mobile devices, JSwingBoy for Java-enabled PCs and AndroidBoy for Android-based mobile devices. Written in the platform-indepentent Java language, it runs on quite a number of operating systems.
- Offers emulation of the Gameboy and Gameboy Color's CPU, video chip and sound chip
- Joypad emulation via the PC keyboard or the mobile devices navigation keys, touchscreen and/or orientation sensor
- Support for suspending and later resuming the emulator's state
- Automatic scaling of the screen for the J2ME version
- Different screen sizes for the PC version
- Support for different UI languages. Current languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese