James William Robertson Napier (born March 24, 1982 in Wellington, New Zealand) has appeared in several television programmes including The Tribe, Power Rangers and Shortland Street.
He is sometimes credited under the name James Robertson. This happened when he appeared in Shortland Street in 1992 as Glenn McNulty and again in 2001 when he appeared as Jared Preston in Being Eve.
Perhaps his two most well known appearances are as Jay in series 4 and 5 of The Tribe from 2002-2003 and as Conner McKnight, the Red Ranger in Power Rangers: Dino Thunder in 2004.
The short film is: When a victim of a rape manages to track her assailant down, her revenge seems to be swift and deadly. As events unfold all is not what it seems and deception comes at a very high price.
- The Devil's Run (2008) is a new film written and directed by Napier, currently in production and due for release in mid-2009
- The Tribe (1999) TV Series .... Jay (Series 4-5, 2001/02)
- Being Eve (2001) TV Series .... Jared Preston (2001/02)
- Shortland Street (1992) TV Series .... Glen McNulty (2001)
- Mercy Peak
- Light My Fire (2003) .... Luke Bertram
- Pride and Prejudice (2003) .... Luke Bertram
- Power Rangers: Ninja Storm
- Storm Before the Calm: Part 1 (2003) .... Eric McKnight
- Storm Before the Calm: Part 2 (2003) .... Eric McKnight
- Power Rangers: Dino Thunder (2004) .... Conner McKnight/Red Dino Thunder Ranger
- Power Rangers: S.P.D.
- History (2005) .... Conner McKnight/Red Dino Thunder Ranger
- Wormhole (2005) .... Conner McKnight/Red Dino Thunder Ranger
- He is the great grandson of veteran British actor Alan Napier, most notable as Alfred on the popular 1960's television series, Batman. This is referenced in the premiere episode of Power Rangers: Dino Thunder, when Conner and Ethan visit Dr. Oliver's house. Conner accidentally pulls the dinosaur statue that opens the entrance to Tommy's secret lab; and states "the guy's a teacher, not...Batman..."
- His uncle is actor Brian Forster, best known for his role as Chris Partridge on the 1970s TV Series The Partridge Family.
- He is a descendant of Charles Dickens.
- He has a band in L.A. called The Pistol Whips.