[n., v. ahy-tuhm; adv. ahy-tem]
Item may refer to:
- Item, entry in a list, or one object in a collection of objects.
- Item, the name of a town in Abia State of Nigeria.
- Collector's item, an object or item of any kind that has become valuable
- Configuration item, form the basis of configuration management in computer software, to control files, requirements, or another definable unit
- Greenhouse Item, the name for an American nuclear test conducted in 1951 as part of Operation Greenhouse at the Pacific Proving Ground
- Item number, a term commonly used to describe a catchy, upbeat dance song in an Indian movie that has no relevance to the plot of the film
- Item response theory, a body of theory used in the field of psychometrics
- Line item, an appropriation that is itemized on a separate line in a budget
- Item (game), the objects in a video game collected by the player character to increase the score or progress through the story.
- Item (EP), first release by the band Onetwo