The 27th Infantry Division "Sila"
served in Second Italo-Abyssinian War
and was reorganized as the 27th Truck-Moveable Division "Brescia"
prior to the start of World War II
Order of Battle Oct. 1935
27th Infantry Division "Sila"
- 16th Infantry Regiment "Savona"
- 19th Infantry Regiment "Brescia"
- 20th Infantry Regiment "Brescia"
- 12th Artillery Regiment (3 x 75L13 bns)
- 527th MMG Battalion
- 27th Engineers Company
- 27th Replacements Battalion
- Each Army Division in the Ethiopian Campaign had a Pack-Mules unit of 3000 mules and three Regimental Trucks units (20 light trucks each).