may refer to:
- The opportunity to Invest given by one person or company to another in anticipation of positive gain for the Investor
- Investment, in finance, the action performed by a company, a person (investor), or project for the goal of gaining a profitable return.
- Investment (military), is the surrounding of a fortification of town defended by enemy and blocking it so that the reinforcement, and supplies can not get in and the defenders can not get out.
- Investment Casting, a metallurgical method, where molten metal is solidified in a sintered ceramic mould.
- Invest (meteorology), the name for a potential tropical cyclone that is being watched for development
- Invest (magazine), the investment magazine
- INVEST (mnemonic), mnemonic to help remember the characteristics of a well-formed user story