The concept of integrity
is that of basing of one's actions on a consistent framework of principles.
Integrity may also refer to:
- Integrity Media, a media communications company that publishes and distributes Christian music, films and related materials.
- Integrity (band), an American hardcore/metalcore band.
- Integrity Asia, a record label.
- Integrity (operating system), a real-time operating system manufactured and marketed by Green Hills Software.
- Integrity (computers), a server line from Hewlett-Packard based on the Itanium processor
- Integrity (ship), a ship that disappeared en route to Chile in 1805.
- IntegrityUSA, an American non-profit organization of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Episcopalians and straight friends.
- Data integrity