A Fisherman of the Inland Sea is a 1994 collection of short stories by Ursula K. Le Guin. The collection was second in the 1995 Locus Award poll in the collection category.
The stories include:
- "The First Contact with the Gorgonids"
- "Newton's Sleep"
- "The Ascent of the North Face"
- "The Rock That Changed Things"
- "The Kerastion"
- "The Shobies' Story"
- "Dancing to Ganam"
- "Another Story OR A Fisherman of the Inland Sea"
- Le Guin, Ursula K. (1994) A Fisherman of the Inland Sea, Harper Prism, 1994. (ISBN 0-06-105200-0)