most commonly refers to the City of Dallas
in the U.S. state of Texas.
Dallas may also refer to
in the United Kingdom
in the United States
- Dallas, Georgia
- Dallas, North Carolina
- Dallas, Oregon
- Dallas, Pennsylvania
- Dallas, South Dakota
- Dallas, West Virginia
- Dallas, Wisconsin, a village within the town of Dallas, Wisconsin (below)
- Dallas (town), Wisconsin
- Melcher-Dallas, Iowa, formed from merger the cities of Dallas and Melcher in 1986
- Dallas, Missouri, former name of Marble Hill, Missouri
- Fort Dallas near Miami, Florida, named for Alexander J. Dallas
Dallas television and film
- Dallas (TV series), a U.S. primetime television soap opera set in Dallas, Texas, that aired on CBS from 1978 to 1991
- Two reunion television movies based on the television series:
- One retrospective television special:
- Dallas (film), a 1950 Western movie starring Gary Cooper
U.S. Dallas family
- E. S. Dallas, a Victorian-era journalist for The Times in London and Paris
- Hugh Dallas, former Scottish football (soccer) referee
- Ian Dallas, Scottish author and former playwright for the BBC, now notable Muslim scholar
- Dallas is a former persona of professional wrestler Lance Hoyt.
- Dallas Clark, professional American Football player
- Dallas Comegys, former professional basketball player
- Dallas Cook, ska trombonist
- Dallas Drake, pro Ice Hockey player
- Dallas Green, former pro baseball player, manager and executive
- Dallas Green (musician), Guitarist/Singer/Pianist of Alexisonfire and City And Colour
- Dallas Long, Olympic champion shotputter
- Dallas Moir, Scottish cricketer
- Dallas Smith, former pro Ice Hockey Player
- Dallas Smith (singer), The singer for Default
- Dallas Taylor, vocalist for the band Maylene and the Sons of Disaster
- Korben Dallas, ex-soldier and unlikely hero cab-driver played by Bruce Willis in the movie The Fifth Element, set in the 23rd century.
- Steve Dallas, a character in the American comic strips of Berke Breathed, most famously "Bloom County"
- Dallas, a character played by Tom Skeritt, captain of the commercial starship Nostromo in the 1979 science fiction/horror film Alien
- Dallas Winston, a character in S.E. Hinton's novel "The Outsiders"
- Dallas Semiconductor, now a subsidiary of Maxim Integrated Products, designs and manufactures analog, digital, and mixed-signal semiconductors (integrated circuits, or ICs).
- 8084 Dallas, an asteroid.