Sirius is a binary star.
Sirius may also refer to:
- Sirius (album), by Clannad
- Sirius B (album), by Therion
- Sirius (novel), by Olaf Stapledon
- Sirius, a music-theatre composition by Karlheinz Stockhausen
- Sirius Satellite Radio, a North American subscription radio service
- Sirius (satellite), a European commercial communication constellation
- Sirius Corporation (disambiguation)
- Sirius visualization software, a molecular modeling tool
- Lockheed Sirius, an aircraft
- Quasimidi Sirius, a synthesizer
- Slædepatruljen Sirius, a Danish special forces unit and dog sled patrol.
- IK Sirius is a sports club based in Uppsala, Sweden.
- Sirius S1, also known as Victor 9000, a personal computer running MS-DOS and CP-M/86 produced in the early 1980s by Sirius Systems Technology
- Mitsubishi Sirius engine
- Sirius, a portuguese Symphonic Black Metal band
Sirius may also be:
People with the surname Sirius