Hunting is the practice of pursuing animals to capture or kill them.
Hunting may also refer to:
- Predation, animals hunting animals
- Hunting dog, any dog who assists humans in hunting
- Hunting (engineering), a self-exciting oscillation, also known as shimmy
- Hunting tooth (design engineering), an extra tooth on the larger of two gear wheels so that the total number of teeth will not be an integral multiple of the number on the smaller wheel.
- Hunting Aircraft, a long-since-merged British aircraft manufacturer
- Hunting, Moselle a village in the French département of Moselle
- Hunting (House episode), an episode of the television series House
- Good Will Hunting, a film
- Fox Hunting, an equestrian sport
- Hunting oscillation a side-to-side instability in railway trains
- Hunting (telephony) a practice where calls made to a telephone number are transferred subject to certain conditions (such as the line being busy, or not answered)