Hung Pham or Hung Kim Pham (born Phạm Kim Hưng in Saigon on October 2, 1963) is a politician and information expert in Alberta, Canada. He formerly served as a member of Legislative Assembly of Alberta, Canada.
Re-elected four times later, Hung Pham has held many high-rank positions in Alberta Government. In 2006, he was promoted by Premier Ed Stelmach to be a member of Alberta Treasury Board, the legislative body responsible for all expenditures and budgets of Alberta (Premier Ed Stelmach is also a member of the board).
Since elected on June 15, 1993 (re-elected 1997, 2001 and 2004), Mr. Pham has served on the following boards and committees in Alberta Legislature:
- Member of Alberta Treasury Board
- Chair of the Human Rights, Citizenship and Multiculturalism Education Fund Advisory Committee
- Chair of the Standing Committee on the Alberta Heritage Savings Trust Fund
- Deputy chair of the Standing Committee on Public Affairs
- Vice-chair of the Standing Committee on Privileges and Elections, Standing Orders and Printing Public Accounts
- Standing policy committees on Financial Planning, Jobs and the Economy, Economic Sustainability, Justice and Government Services
- Unified Family Court Committee
- Young Offenders Act Review Committee
- Business Involvement in Education Committee
- Technology Integration in Education Committee
In January, 2008, Hung Pham announced that he wouldn't seek re-election.
Wipo Publishes Patent of the Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford Junior University, James Chang, Hung Pham and Colin Woon for "Decellularized Composite Tissue Bioscaffolds for Musculoskeletal Tissue Interface Reconstruction and Methods of Production" (American Inventors)
Jun 14, 2013; GENEVA, June 14 -- Publication No. WO/2013/086404 was published on June 13.Title of the invention: "DECELLULARIZED COMPOSITE...