The Hosmer Community Library, originally known as the Thirty-Sixth Street Branch Library, is a branch library of the Minneapolis Public Library system located in the Central neighborhood of Minneapolis, Minnesota. It was built in 1916 during a period of rapid immigration into Minneapolis. At the time it was built, the library was in a sparsely developed Scandinavian neighborhood and one block away from the since-demolished Central High School. The library was built under the leadership of librarian Gratia Countryman and financed with support from the Carnegie Corporation. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2000.