It has 409 inhabitants, and of land, and its grand object of attraction is Himley Hall and Park, the splendid seat of the Right Hon William Ward, Baron Ward.
Himley existed within Seisdon Rural District until 1974, when it was absorbed into the newly-formed South Staffordshire district. Despite this, Himley Hall is owned by Dudley Council and the whole Himley area is situated within the Sedgley DY3 Postal District. The well known Himley Hall also has a Golf course in its versinity and is located next to St.Michaels Church, the only church in Himley.
Himley Church, dedicated to St Michael, stands near the Hall, and is a neat brick fabric, erected in 1764, by the first Lord Dudley and Ward.
Regular events take place at Himley Hall such as Wedding Functions and local council organised Firework displays.
There are 2 parks in Himley, the main park located within the boundaries of Himley Hall and a second smaller park located on School Road.
Himley parish became part of Seisdon Union following the Poor Law Amendment Act of 1834. Seisdon Union workhouse was situated in Tettenhall.
Himley's famous Crooked House - details of the Glynne Arms aka Siden House aka Crooked House at The Ancient Manor of Sedgley website