(June 6, 1899-May 27, 1987) was an American poet, author and activist.
June Hildegarde Flanner was born in Indianapolis, Indiana, to Frank Flanner and Mary Ellen Hockett Buchanan and had two sisters, Janet Flanner and Mary Flanner. Flanner married illustrator and architect Frederick Monhoff in 1926, after they met while attending the University of California, Berkeley.
- Young Girl (1921)
- If There Is Time (The Poet Of The Month Series) (1942)
- In Native Light (1970)
- The Hearkening Eye (Modern and contemporary poetry of the West) (1979)
- A Vanishing Land (1980)
- At the Gentle Mercy of Plants: Essays and Poems (1986)
- Brief Cherishing: A Napa Valley Harvest (1985)
- Different Images: Portraits of Remembered People (1987)