(an idiomatic phrase used to refer to the subtext
which discreetly drives a conversation, meeting or other activity) is also the name of several different things:
- Hidden Agenda (band) is the name of a St. Catharines, Ontario rock band.
- Hidden Agenda (game) is a computer game from 1988.
- Hidden Agenda (band) is the name of an Austin, TX rock band.
- Hidden Agenda (DJs) is the band name of electronic / hip hop brothers Mark & Jason Goodings.
- Hidden Agenda (1990 film), a political thriller directed by Ken Loach
- Hidden Agenda (1998 film), a film with Kevin Dillon
- Hidden Agenda (2001 film), a film with Dolph Lundgren
- Hidden Agenda is the name of a photograph that was taken by photographer Thomas Veil in the television series Nowhere Man.
- Hidden Agenda (single) is a single by Pitchshifter
- Hidden Agenda (song) is a single by Craig David
- Hidden Agenda is an independent record label the part of Parasol Records
- Hidden Agenda (phrase) is a term used exclusively by the Liberal Party of Canada led by Stephane Dion. The phrase is used to target Prime Minister Stephen Harper and the Conservative Party of Canada about any possible negative tactic that they may bring upon the Canadian public, without warning, that is sure to bring uproar and widespread criticism across the country (i.e: criminalization of abortion, reinstatement of the death penalty, overturning the same sex bill, etc).