Heywood and Royton was a parliamentary constituency centred on the Heywood and Royton districts in the north-west of Greater Manchester. It returned one Member of Parliament to the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
The constituency was created for the 1950 general election, and abolished for the 1983 general election, when its territory was largely divided between the new constituencies of Heywood & Middleton and Oldham Central & Royton.
|1950||Sir Harold Sutcliffe||Conservative|
|1983||constituency abolished: see Heywood & Middleton|