may refer to:
- Hellraiser, a 1987 British horror film
- "Hellraiser", a song written by Ozzy Osbourne, Zakk Wylde and Lemmy of Motörhead; it appeared on Ozzy's 1991 album No More Tears and a a different version of the same song released on Motörhead's 1992 album March ör Die
- The Hellraiser, a Welsh heavy metal band
- C-1 Hellraiser, a guitar manufactured by Schecter Guitar Research
- The Freelance Hellraiser, one of the most respected creators of the UK bootleg scene
- "Hellraiser", a song by Raven from their 1981 album Rock Until You Drop
- "Hellraiser", a song by Entombed from their 1993 EP Hollowman
- "Hellraiser", a song by Suicide Commando from their 2000 album Mindstrip
- Hellraiser (club), a club and concert venue in Wurzen near Leipzig, Germany.
- DJ Hellraiser, A prominent Melbourne Hard Trance DJ, with a very dark acid style sound.
- The Hell Raisers, a pro wrestling tag team.