Hassop railway station was a station situatedabout two miles from the village of Hassop in the Peak District of Derbyshire. It was built in 1863 by the Midland Railway on its extension of the Manchester, Buxton, Matlock and Midlands Junction Railway from Rowsley.
It was built for the benefit of the Duke of Devonshire of Chatsworth House who, having previously refused it to pass over the easier terrain of his lands, belatedly saw its possible benefit. In a sparsely populated area, it saw little use, and closed in 1942. It greatest usefulness was as a goods yard, which closed in 1964. The station building has since been converted to a bookshop, cafe and the the trackbed is part of the Monsal Trail, a walk and cycleway.