- 1990) was a contemporary Armenian
composer. At his first appearance in USA
(in 1987) he won the Superstar Prize and Golden Award of the California Cinema and Television Board
He studied at Armenian primary school of Athens, then moved to Armenia with his family. He entered Romanois Melikian College of Music (the classes of Edvard Mirzoian
) in 1968 when he was 31. In 1972 he was admitted to the Yerevan State Conservatory
. In 1979 he became a member of the Composers' Union of Armenia.
His works were performed on many stages throughout the world, in the U.S.A., Japan, Italy, England, Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Greece, Russia and Armenia.
He is the author of 25 works (a number of which are incomplete).
- Symphonic Poem Death,
- Memorial to the Martyrs Requiem Cantata,
- Immersed Sun Dramatic Cantata,
- Ecloga Chamber concert for string orchestra and flute,
- Topophono chamber concert for string orchestra, piano and French horn,
- Meditations for clarinet and piano,
- Sonata for piano,
- Requiem Trionfale for organ, etc.