A river is a flowing body of water.
River or Rivers may also refer to:
People with the given name 'River' or 'Rivers'
- Larry Rivers (1923-2002), an artist, musician, filmmaker and occasional actor
- Francine Rivers (born 1947), an American author of fiction with Christian themes
- River Phoenix (1970–1993), actor
- Phillip Rivers, quarterback
- Rivers Cuomo (born 1970), an American musician, frontman of Weezer
- W. H. R. Rivers, English anthropologist, neurologist, ethnologist and psychiatrist
- Joan Rivers, American comedienne, actress, talk show host, businesswoman, and celebrity
- Doc Rivers, current NBA team Boston Celtics coach