HMAS Goulburn (J167/B243/A117)
, named for the city of Goulburn, New South Wales
, was a Bathurst class corvette
laid down by the Cockatoo Island Dockyard
in New South Wales on 10 July 1940, launched on 16 November 1940 by Mrs. J. G. Crace, wife of the Rear Admiral Commanding the Australian Squadron, and commissioned on 28 February 1941.
HMAS Goulburn paid off on 27 September 1946, was sold to Pacific Enterprise Incorporated on 13 October 1947 and broken up at Iron Cove in 1953.