was a 64 gun ship of the line
in the Royal Dano-Norwegian Navy
commissioned in 1787
. During the Battle of Copenhagen
on 2 April 1801
, this blockship
was commanded by Captain A. de Thurah with a complement of 394 sailors
. The ship suffered heavy casualties in the battle; 21 were killed and 41 wounded. The ship struck its colours at 15.00.