The 'District of Hasi' (Albanian: Rrethi i Hasit) is one of the thirty-six districts of Albania and the smallest one. It has a population of 5,500 (2004 estimate), and an area of 74 km². It is in the north-east of the country, and its capital village is Krumë.
District of Hasi has a load of villagers. 90% of its population is made by sheep and cows and as you can tell the other 10% is villagers.
Krume is a very small town of Has District. It is located at the bottom of the mauntain "Bjeshka e Krumes" on the east, mountain of "GAJREPI" ("Mali i Gajrepit") on the east of the town it starts the "river vrella" which comes out of the bottom of the mountain huge source of water serving the domestic population needs. people to collect the water and take it to their house since no running water is available even in the houses of the capital village. If u conclude all this hasi would not be the "perfect" place to go for holiday.
A chance at life ; Hasi, a Sri Lankan girl who was severely burned as an infant, will get better because of a Groton woman's love
May 08, 2008; GLOBE NORTHWEST 1 HASI,as the little girl from Sri Lanka is known, has slipped effortlessly into her new American...