Grimshaw is a town in northern Alberta located west of Peace River at the junction of Highway 35, Highway 2, and bypass Highway 2A, and the Mackenzie Northern Railway.
According to the 2006 census:
- 1917: Grimshaw's location was chosen by the Central Canada Railway.
- 1921: Originally surveyed by Alfred Driscoll.
- 1930: The hamlet was established as the "Village of Grimshaw".
- 1953: Grimshaw is established as a town.