The Gretsch 6136 (Falcon) is a hollow body electric guitar with f-holes manufactured by Gretsch since the mid 1950s. Along with the Gretsch 6120 introduced at the same time it is the most well known Gretsch model and started the company's "golden years".
Currently it is produced in several variants including some signature models. The Falcon is currently available in several configurations:
- black (model number suffix of "B") or
- silver (model number suffix of "SL")
- Bigsby vibrato is optional (model number suffix of "T")
- Double cutaway body style (model number suffix of "DC").
- DynaSonic pickups (model number suffix of "DS")
- TV Jones pickups (model number suffix of "TV")
A Brian Setzer Black Phoenix model is also available that includes a Bigbsy vibrato and is obviously black in color.