The Grayson Baronetcy
, of Ravenspoint in the County of Anglesey, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom
. It was created on 12 January 1922
for Henry Grayson
. He was a director of several shipping and shipbuilding companies and also represented Birkenhead West
in the House of Commons
from 1918 to 1922. The fourth Baronet was a writer and composer.
Grayson Baronets, of Ravenspoint (1922)
- Sir Henry Mulleneux Grayson, 1st Baronet (1865-1951)
- Sir Denys Henry Harrington Grayson, 2nd Baronet (1892-1955)
- Sir Ronald Henry Rudyard Grayson, 3rd Baronet (1916-1987)
- Sir Rupert Stanley Harrington Grayson, 4th Baronet (1897-1991)
- Sir Jeremy Brian Vincent Harrington Grayson, 5th Baronet (b. 1933)
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990.
- Leigh Rayment's Peerage Page