(2006 pop.: 758) is a Canadian
village in Gloucester County
, New Brunswick
The village is located on the shore of Chaleur Bay in the Acadian Peninsula region, 25 km northwest of Caraquet and 45 kilometres east of Bathurst.
The village was first settled by Acadian Simon Landry in 1808, and was incorporated in 1968.
Grande-Anse's largest tourist attraction is the Popes' Museum, featuring portraits of all Catholic Popes.