Ginninderra Parish, Murray County is one of the 54 parishes of Murray County, New South Wales, a cadastral unit for use on land titles. It is now about half the size it was in the nineteenth century, after land in the parish was transferred to the Australian Capital Territory in 1911. It once included what are now the north-western suburbs of Belconnen, as well as Hall and part of Western Gungahlin, including Harcourt Hill in the modern suburb of Nicholls.
Before 1911, it included the area between Ginninderra Creek to the south to what is now near the northern tip of the Australian Capital Territory to the north. Gooromon Creek was the boundary in the south-west. The parish included all of the present day suburbs of Fraser, Spence and Charnwood; and most of Flynn, Melba and Evatt (the parts north of Ginninderra Creek).