GigaOM.com is a Web 2.0 blog started by Om Malik and published by Giga Omni Media, Inc. in San Francisco. The website has a monthly global audience of 500,000, is among the top 50 blogs worldwide by Technorati Rank, and is part of CNet's 100 Most Influential Blogs.
It offers Web 2.0 news, analysis and opinions on startups, new technologies, broadband and online games. According to GigaOM, the site's readership includes a worldwide following of technology industry leaders, venture capitalists, and entrepreneurs. GigaOM is ranked in the top 100 IT news sites by Internet tracking service, Hitwise.
GigaOM integrates a number of other blogs and services into its network. These include:
- WebWorkerDaily (launched September 2006), a blog catering to people who use the web for work.
- NewTeeVee (launched December 2006), a blog covering online video news.
- Earth2Tech (launched July 2007), a blog covering the business of clean technology.
- OStatic (launched March 2008), a resource for open source software and services.
- jkOnTheRun (launched as a personal blog in May 2004 and acquired by GigaOM in July 2008), a mobile technology blog
- GigaOM jobs (launched August 2006), a technology-focused job board.