Ghasola (Hindi: घसोला, IAST: Ghasolā)
is a village in Bhiwani District
. It is situated at a distance of about 30 km from the district town Bhiwani
and 2 km from Charkhi Dadri
in south direction. It was founded by Chaudhary
in vikram samvat
1150 (1093 AD). It is the birth place of Jat historian Dharmpal Singh Dudee
. The village is famous for soldiers, wrestlers and sportsperson. The village has higher secondery school for boys and high school for girls. The village has Sati Mata temple, Dada Samadhwala Temple, Bharon - Bhayan temple and Baba Shivnath Ashram.
Main castes living in the village are Jats
. The Jats gotras are Chahar
Martyrs from Ghasola village
- Hav.Harnarayan Singh son of Ch. LekhRam, village & p.o Ghasola, Charkhi Dadri Dist Bhiwani Haryana India died on 30 October 1914 in France during Frist world war . Serving in Frist Royal Jat Regiment, Indian Army. His name is on coloum 13, Indian Army war memorial France.
- Sepoy Chhalu Ram no1664, Unit 10 Jat Regiment, Indian Army. Son of Dani Ram, Village Ghasola, Charkhi Dadri, Dist Bhiwani Haryana. Died on 11 March 1915 in France. Name on Indian army war Memorial France.
- Lancenaik Hari Singh Dudee Ex-no 27918, 16BN 6 Rajputna Rifles. Died in Battle honours on 5th nov 1945 age 23 years. Not Married. Singhapure area. 2nd World war. Name on Honoured on Column 11 Singhapure Memorial. Son of Ranjit Singh Dudee and NandKaur of village Ghasola- Charkhi Dadri Dist. Bhiwani Haryana.
- Gunner Jage Ram Dudee Ex no 7276 , 27 Battery Honkong and Singhpure Royal artillery died on 27 nov 1945 age 25 Wife Name Sarwati Devi. Son of Ranjit Singh Dudee and Nand Kaur of Village Ghasola - Charkhi Dadri Dist- Bhiwani, Haryana State.
- Commemorated by the Delhi- Karachi 1939-45 War Memorial. His wife Sarwati Devi now alive in village Ghasola and getting war-Widow pension from British Government. The two brothers Hari Singh and Jage Ram age 23/25 years, Died in a same month of NOV 1945 with in 22 days. Hari Singh was unmarried and Jage Ram was married only for 6 months.The Royal H&S Art.was part of British army.
- JUG LAL RAM, Lance Naik, 18810. 8th Bn. 6th Rajputana Rifles. 3rd February 1943. Age 24. Son of Kanahiya and Sarti; husband of Suraj Kaur, of Ghasola, Jind, India. Face 34.
- Sepoy Kanhiya Singh and NK.AbeyRam Son of NetRam Dudi were in Jat Regt and died during second world war.
- Sepoy Hira Singh & Hajari Singh son of Harnarayan Dudi of village Ghasola were in Royal Jat Regt.died during 2nd world war.
- Sepoy Sardar Singh son of RamJas Dudi villafe Ghasola died during 2nd world war. serving in Rajputana Rifle in Egypt.
Martyrs of INA Singapore
- Sudhan Ram son of Keso Ram Chahar of village Ghasola
- Dharamchand Chahar of village Ghasola INA.
- Hari Singh son of Khemaram Ahlawat of village Ghasola INA
- Juglal son of Chand Ram Ahlawat of village Ghasola INA.
Dharmpal Singh Dudee
: History of Indian Army, France to Kargil,Publisher Shaheed Dham Trust Bhiwani Haryana, India
Abhishek Kumar S/o Sh. Rajender Singh VijaraniyaI am from Viiage Ghasola.
M.Sc. & P.G.D.C.A.(In Computer Science)from Maharishi dayanand University, Rohtak. & M.B.A. from Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim.
Investigation Officer, Verifacts Services Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon.
My village is very good village in Haryana. It's very famous.