was the name of several queens and noblewomen among the Franks
- Gerberga, the wife and Queen consort of Carloman I, King of the Franks.
- Gerberga of Saxony, the wife and Queen consort of Louis IV of France.
- Gerberga of Lorraine, daughter of Gerberga of Saxony, wife of Adalbert I, Count of Vermandois.
- Gerberga of Lower Lorraine, daughter of Charles, Duke of Lower Lorraine, granddaughter of Gerberga of Saxony, niece of Gerberga of Lorraine, wife of Lambert I, Count of Leuven.
- Gerberga, Countess of Provence, succeeded by her daughter Douce of Provence (Dolça de Gévaudaun) and son-in-law Ramon Berenguer III, Count of Barcelona.
- Gerberga of Maine, wife of Fulk II of Anjou.