) is a retired French cyclist
. Groussard was professional from 1960 to 1967.
Groussard participated in 7 Tour de Frances, and wore the yellow jersey for 9 consecutive days in 1964. His best overall result was also in 1964, as he finished 5th place in the overall classification.
His older brother Joseph Groussard was also a professional cyclist.
Since 1995, the race La Georges Groussard is dedicated to him.
- Winner Mican-Morvan (amateur race)1961
- 2nd place Paris-Nice
- 3th place Tour de Luxembourg1962
- Winner in Plumeliau1963
- Winner in Plumeliau1964
- 2nd place in French national road race championship
- 2nd place in Preslin
- 2nd place in Sévignac
Tour de France results
- 1961: 30th place
- 1962: 72th place
- 1963: 51th place
- 1964: 5th place, 10 days in yellow jersey
- 1965: did not finish: gave up in stage 3
- 1966: 30th place
- 1967: Team: France 3 (start number 127), did not finish; out of time on stage 8