George Bussy Villiers, 4th Earl of Jersey PC
(9 June 1735
– 22 August 1805
, Tunbridge Wells
) was an English peer
, the son of William Villiers, 3rd Earl of Jersey
and Lady Anne Egerton.
His maternal grandparents were Scroop Egerton, 1st Duke of Bridgewater and his first wife, Lady Elizabeth Churchill, a daughter of John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough and his wife Sarah Jennings.
He married Frances Twysden, on 26 March 1770 at St Martin's-in-the-Fields and they had ten children:
- Lady Charlotte Anne Villiers (1771-1808), married Lord William Russell in 1789, and had issue.
- Anne Barbara Frances Villiers (1772-1832), married William Henry Lambton and had issue, including John Lambton, 1st Earl of Durham; married secondly Hon. Charles Wyndham, son of Charles, 2nd Earl of Egremont.
- George Child Villiers, 5th Earl of Jersey (1773–1859).
- Lady Caroline Elizabeth Villiers (1774–1835), married firstly Henry Paget, 1st Marquess of Anglesey and had issue. She divorced him in the Scottish courts in 1809 and married secondly, George Campbell, 6th Duke of Argyll.
- Lady Georgiana Villiers, d. young.
- Lady Sarah Villiers (b. 1779), married Charles Nathaniel Bayley in 1799.
- Hon. William Augustus Henry Villiers (1780–1813), died unmarried in America, having assumed the surname of Mansel in 1802, pursuant to the will of Louisa Barbara, Baroness Vernon.
- Lady Elizabeth Villiers, d. unmarried 1810.
- Lady Elizabeth Frances Villiers (1786–1866), married John Ponsonby, 1st Viscount Ponsonby, in 1803.
- Lady Harriet Villiers (1788-1870), married Richard Bagot, Bishop of Oxford in 1806, and had issue.