A game is a recreational activity with a set of rules. Gaming is participation in particular kinds of games.
Game may also refer to:
- Game (food), any nondomesticated animal hunted for food and sport
- Game (dog), a quality of fighting dogs that are selectively bred and trained to fight
In film and television:
In other uses:
- Game (simulation), a simulation or reenactment undertaken for training, analysis, or prediction
- Game (Scientology), a concept in Scientology
- Game (drinking game), a drinking game using dice
- GAME (retailer), a major European video game retailer
- Game, a common counterproductive social interaction in transactional analysis
- Games (magazine), an American game and puzzle magazine
- Philip Game (1876-1962), British military leader and Governor of New South Wales, Australia
- Video games, a type of game simulated using a computer.
- Game changer