Galoubet A (1972 - 2005) was a horse ridden by the French rider Gilles-Bertran de Ballanda, in International show jumping and is a sire of show jumpers.
- Color: Bay
- Height: 17.0 hh (173cm)
- Sex: Stallion
- Breed: Selle Français
- Breeding: By Almé, out of Viti (TF) by Nystag
- Riders: Gilles B. de Ballanda & Benoit Mauriac
- Owners Jean François Pellegrin & Meg Douglas-Hamilton
Galoubet was by the great sire Almé out of Viti a trotter mare.
He was retired to stud at 10 y.o. and has since sired many top performers. Galoubet ranked third on the WBFSH standings for 2000/2001, largely on the basis of his son Baloubet du Rouet who won three World Cup Final's in a row (Helsinki 1998, Gothenburg 1999, Las Vegas 2000) as well as team bronze at 2000 Olympics in Sydney.
In 2002 Galoubet was the Grand Sire of World Champion - Liscalgot (Ire) at World Equestrian Games in Jerez, Spain through his son Touchdown.
In 2004 his son Baloubet du Rouet won the Gold Medal at 2004 Olympics in Athens
Also Galoubet A has another well know son Touchdown , dam Lady willpower .In 1992 , Touchdown was the highest placed Irish show jumper at the Barcelona Olympics.
- 1979 Won Wiesbaden Grand Prix (at 7 y.o.)
- 1979 15th European Championships
- Champion of France in 1977, 1979 and 1982
- 1980 Winning Nations Cups Teams - in Aachen, Chaudefontaine, Longchamp and Toronto.
- 1980 8th World Cup Final in Baltimore, U.S.A.
- 1980 8th Alternative Olympic Games in Rotterdam.
- 1980/81 Winner of the FEI World Cup Jumping League (Western Europe)
- 1981 Won three World Cup qualifiers in a row at Antwerp, s’Hertogenbosch and Dortmund.
- 1982 Team Gold Show Jumping World Championships in Dublin.
- 1982 5th Individual, at the Show Jumping World Championships