is a three letter acronym
which has multiple meanings, including:
- Game Creation System (such as Game Maker or MegaZeux).
- Generalized Contentment Scale
- Geographic coordinate system, used in cartography to define a location on the Earth's surface.
- German Church School social project of the German speaking church congregation of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Glasgow Coma Scale (also known as the Glasgow Coma Score) in medicine, used to quantify a patient's level of consciousness.
- Glenelg Country School, a small private school located in Ellicott City, MD
- Glucocorticosteroids are a class of steroid hormones characterised by an ability to bind with the glucocorticoid receptor (GR) and trigger similar effects.
- Grace Church School, a K-8 school in lower Manhattan.
- Grand Central Station in midtown Manhattan (New York).
- Greenwood College School, a co-ed Private school located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Ground Control Station in telecommunications (see also: RQ-1 Predator).
- group communication system, a software package that implements some form of group communication
- Guidance Control System - a means by which to control or to steer a boat or a vessel or a spacecraft, either done by a human being or done by an autonomous computer
- Guildford County School, a comprehensive school in Guildford, England
- Greenville County Schools, Greenville County School District, SC