can refer to any of the following:
- * Wool bale
- * Cotton
- Akar-Bale language
- bale, an archaic synonym for evil
- bale, a bale of rocks, which is a group of rocks.
- to "bale out" is to exit an airborne aircraft while wearing a parachute (presumably from the resemblance of a backpack parachute to a hay bale). Also spelled bail (as in exiting an untenable situation.)
- Bale, also spelt bail, to mess up a skateboarding move while performing it. Also known as a Bail/Bale out.
- Bale, also spelt bail. A jewellery findings item (jewellery findings are components regularly used in the manufacture of jewellery). A bale is a component which is used to attach or suspend a pendant or similar from a chain or other item. A bale will commonly be in the form of a triangular loop which can be clipped or soldered on to a ring.
- Bale is a collective noun for turtles