(藤田) is a common family name in Japan
. It may also refer to the following.
- Atsushi Fujita (born 1976), a Japanese long-distance runner
- Emi Fujita (born 1963), a Japanese singer
- Fujita zaibatsu, a Japanese Osaka-based zaibatsu
- Kazuyuki Fujita (born 1970), a Japanese mixed martial arts fighter
- Kyohei Fujita (1921-2004), a Japanese glass artist
- Saichiro Fujita (1886-1976), the second Japanese Bahá'í
- Scott Fujita (born 1978), an American NFL linebacker
- Shouzou Fujita (born 1927), a Japanese political theorist
- Tetsuya Fujita (1920–1998), meteorologist, of "Fujita scale"
- Toshiya Fujita (born 1971), soccer player
- Toshiya Fujita (director) (1932-1997), film director
- Tsuguharu Foujita or Fujita, (1886-1968), Japanese artist, who spent much of his career in France
- Yukihisa Fujita, Japanese member of parliament
Also see Fujita scale.