is a MBTA
station on the Green
lines, located at the corner of Congress and New Sudbury St. Transfer between the Green and Orange Lines is possible here.
Originally, the Orange Line entrances carried the separate names Union and Friend, as the entrances were at different levels.
- South Station via North End
- Assembly Sq. Mall - Downtown via Sullivan Sq. Sta., Main St. & Haymarket Sta.
- Sullivan Sq. Sta. - Downtown via Bunker Hill St. & Haymarket Sta.
- Woodlawn or Broadway & Park Ave. via Mystic River/Tobin Bridge
- Elm St., Medford via Fellsway West, Salem St. & I-93
- West Medford via Playstead Rd., High St., Medford & I-93
- Eastern Ave. & Essex St.
- Central Sq., Lynn via Cliftondale Square
- Oaklandvale via Granada Highlands
- Peabody Sq. EXPRESS via Goodwins Circle
- Marblehead via Paradise Rd., Central Sq., Lynn & Lynnway
- Marblehead via Humphrey St., Central Sq., Lynn & Lynnway
- Salem Depot
- Salem Depot via Loring Ave., Central Sq., Lynn & Western Ave.
This station is fully wheelchair accessible