is the ability to achieve the sensation of weightlessness
(for example to be falling freely in an atmosphere, or to be in zero-g
Free-fall may also refer to:
- Free-fall (ride), a type of theme park ride.
- Freefall (Band).
- Freefall (A song by Infinite Dimensions).
- Free Fall Associates, a computer game programming company.
- Freefall (film).
- Free Fall (film).
- Episodes of Ghost Whisperer and The Unit.
- Freefall (Miami Vice episode), the title of the two-hour final episode of the television series Miami Vice.
- Freefall (comics), the code-name/superhero name for Roxanne Spaulding, a character in the Gen¹³ comic book.
- Freefall (webcomic), a popular webcomic written and drawn by Mark Stanley. It is a humorous science fiction story cataloguing the misadventures of the spaceship Savage Chicken and its crew.
- Freefall (computer game)
- Free Fall (Golding), a novel by William G. Golding.
- Free Fall (book), a book by David Wiesner.
- Freefall (Sci-fi novel), a science fiction novel by Judith & Garfield Reeves-Stevens.
- Free Fall (album), a studio album by Dixie Dregs.
- Free Fall (Jesse Cook), the fourth album by the New Flamenco artist Jesse Cook.
- Free Fall (Jimmy Giuffre album), an album by jazz musician Jimmy Giuffre.
- "Free Fallin'", a song by Tom Petty