A freak is a person with something unusual about their appearance or behaviour.
Freaks is a 1932 film.
Freak(s) may also refer to:
In other uses:
People with the name
- Freak show
- The Freak, an unproduced motion picture written by Charlie Chaplin in the early 1970s
- "Freeek!", a song by George Michael from the album Patience
- Freek, the 1994 debut album by Keller Williams
- Freek de Jonge, a Dutch cabaret performer
- Phreaking, a subculture of people who study, experiment with, or explore telecommunication systems
- Phreaky, a psychedelic trance music project from Israel
- Freakin and other variants, a type of minced oath or pseudo-profanity substituted for "fuck"
- "Super Freak", a 1981 hit single by Rick James
- Freakazoid!, an American animated series